2. How much cash do you have on you?
I have about $20 in my office drawer. Nothing in my wallet, or on my person
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I dunno, I clear 'em out often
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I Come From The Water - Toadies
7. What shirt are you wearing?
it’s a bright blue button down from Old Navy
8. Do you label yourself?
I'm The Fat Girl
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I like both!
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I love her the most! (Melissa)
12. What does your watch look like?
It looks like an iPhone. Cause it is!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"I miss you too!" from Mike
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I dunno, used to be one about 10 miles away. I think it is not a 7-11 anymore, though.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My Mom, this morning.. oh, and Joel over IM, so that doesn't count.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Chai's adorable head
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
No illegal ones!
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Haha probably a lot. But I think by now, they'd be corrupt.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Whichever one I currently am!
22. Your worst enemy?
My fat cells! rawr !
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Chai, swimming in the lake
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"jog on over to Dunks and get me a coffee, bitch!" to Jeannette.
And no, she didn't do it.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I think my ability to fly would make me so much more money than a million. Celebrities are bank!
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Clap Your Hands - Sia
28. What time of day were you born?
I dunno, ask my momma!
29. What's your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably jealous of some stuff I have, but not of me as a person.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at work, chatting with my friend Ryan
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I put in more money.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
For the most part, yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Next one would be inner forearm, or back of the neck
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish, because I have studied it FOREVER and still can't get a grasp on it.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Nope, I make them move for me! :-)
39. Are you touchy feely?
Hmm... with stuff I am, with people, only sometimes.
40. What's your life motto?
"Get Over It" or "To Each His Own"
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Either my contacts or glasses, my Shannon ring, toenail polish
42. What's your favorite town/city?
Luxembourg City. Never been there, but I like the sounds of it!
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My breakfast with Mom. I love diners! But the cash-only thing tweaks me sometimes!
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I sent one back to Melissa! It made me happy!
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yep. I call, make an appt. Drop the car off, done!
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I saw him at a local coffee shop. We didn't acknowledge each other. He had a lumberjack beard.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I know I am related to Myles Standish of the Mayflower!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Dressed up to attend Ali's wedding. Not super fancy, though.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
I s'pose so. But I've done my share of burning, too! *tssss*