1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up
dirty coffee cup from this morning
2. How do you style your hair?
Down with bangs for the day, ponytail & headband for the gym
3. What are you wearing now?
from the bottom up - brown skecher boots, nike socks, straight leg dark blue jeans, green underpants with fishies on them, hot pink bra, fuschia lace tank top, dark purple v-neck sweater, amethyst solitaire necklace, shannon ring.
4. What's your occupation?
5. What do you hear right now?
typing, coughing, footsteps
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Jeannette... she loved her valentine I made her!
7. What is/was for dinner?
Joel is out tonight, so probably my fave - eggs & toast
8. What did you do today?
woke up, shower, let pups out, went to work, drank iced coffee, finished articles for Bob's newsletter, trained temps, work, blogs, lunch, work and now here I am!
I will be : going home, working out, eating dinner, switching laundry, going to bed.
9. Dog person or cat person?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I always wanted a cool boy name (I know Shannon is also a boy name, but its not a cute one) like Frankie, or George.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
right where I am. But thinner and healthier.
14. Where's your birthmark?
under my hairline, two symmetrical red dots like a snake bite.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Dinner with "the ladies" on Friday night, snowshoeing on Saturday (Depending on weather), and something on Sunday that i now forget, and thats bad. But overall, being sad because Joel will not be home!
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
harmonica. I keep trying, but I just can't get it.
I often wished I stuck with the violin. But, eh.
17. How are you?
sick, but alright!
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
losing more weight! oof!